Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Here's a fun one - let's call it the BMW Concept M1 Coupe

Personal File: Wow - I just read about the new BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept and I am impressed! Not only is the concept showing off a new diesel-based plug-in hybrid drive system, the concept looks awesome as well! I really like the design language that has been applied and feel it is the appropriate look for the future of BMW.

I wanted to take a stab at applying this design onto an existing and appropriate BMW vehicle in the product stable. What you see above is what I call the Concept M Coupe: based on the M6 with the new design langauge of the Vision Efficient Dynamics.

I think it turned out great. What do you think? Click the image above for a larger view.

All source photos copyright original owners

No comments:

Post a Comment