Blog Archive

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thoughts on the refreshed 2010 Honda CR-V

Personal File: I hit the Indianapolis Auto Show today with a buddy and his family and I happened to notice a few styling changes on the Honda CR-V for 2010. I don't really follow Honda that much but I was surprised that the updates were very subtle. I've never liked this generation CR-V (starting in 2007) and I was disappointed more wasn't done with the 2010 refresh. So in lieu of the new year, I put this little chop together this evening of what I think would have been a proper refresh. I'm going for a little more previous generation front fascia treatment but I think it adds a better top to bottom balance and looks more "put together".

What do you think - better or worse?

All source photos copyright original owners

No comments:

Post a Comment