Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

What if GM made a Buick LaCrosse wagon?

Personal File: I read on InsideLine a few weeks back that there could be a Regal wagon coming to America soon. This is great news as not only am I a major fan of wagons, but because I figured GM would all but abandon this market (minus the CTS wagon) in America.

if the Regal wagon will actually happen, it got me thinking 'what if the wagon takes off and sells well'? Would Buick consider a Buick LaCrosse wagon too? Using the Buick Enclave as a starting point, I was determined to find out. I think the results are outstanding.

Now that is a proper Buick wagon! What do you think?

All source photos copyright original owners

2 comments:

  1. It would take sales away from Enclave; thus, I can't see it happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Ron. You have an excellent point.

    ReplyDelete