Blog Archive

Monday, September 17, 2012

I'M BACK!

I'M BACK!
Personal File: Okay - wow - it's been a long time since I last posted. I've had a pretty crazy year - quit my bread and butter job after almost a decade, my daughter started preschool and my wife started a jewelry business and started teaching at our church. With all the activity I let Automotive Renderings get behind.

I didn't stop chopping though, so in the next few weeks I'll be adding some of the work I did but never got around to posting. I'll also be putting up some new "comparison" articles highlighting past chops and their real-life counter parts when released. I'll stack up my chop with the real deal and grade the results - should be fun. :)

So welcome back to Automotive Renderings! Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment