Blog Archive

Friday, March 29, 2013

Rendering Comparison: 2013 Chevrolet Traverse MCE

Before
After

Rendering Comparison: Welcome to my new segment on AR where I'll be comparing my renderings against the new production vehicles. This will mostly apply to MCEs that I speculate on from time to time.

So let's get down to business with the original vehicle and my rendering. Then we'll see how close I got to the real deal.

I did the MCE (show above in blue) early after the release of the original Traverse (shown above in silver). I found the rear end lacking details so I redesigned it to align more visually with the Equinox.

When I saw Chevrolet actual MCE for 2013 (see below) I was blown away buy how close many of the alterations I did were actually made!

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

Confirmed Edits:

ChopDescription
Tailgate Moved tailgate handle to bottom and grafted the license place area from that of the Equinox
Tail Lights Added clear lens to outer light housing.
Rear Bumper After moving license plate up into tail gate I smoothed over the bumper cover for a unified look

What do you think - pretty close huh? :)

All source photos copyright original owners

No comments:

Post a Comment